Tuesday, September 16, 2008

table manners

I went to their house to bring some tea candles and scented oils and we enjoyed these at their living room while hanging out with his Mom. We mostly watched TV and talked, all harmless stuff really. Then he told his Mom that he's bringing me home.

I had a key to the house and all of the household were either away or sleeping already. He bid me goodbye with the usual lustful kisses then stopped... and asked me where the people in the house were.

I told him they're already sleeping.

He smiled, then asked me if he could have some water to drink before he went.

I led him by the hand past the living room to our kitchen, asked him to sit and got some water for him from the fridge, excusing that it wasn't so cold and we didn't have ice. He took the glass from me and put it on the table. Then he lifted me up and positioned me just right beside the glass.

He kissed me, his teeth and tongue alternating between roughness and gentleness... slowly exploring me, slowly heating me up. His hands did their dance on my body, further titillating me with their familiarity, with their promise.

I tug at the waistband of his shorts, and he paused long enough to ask if am sure we will not be disturbed. I murmur an eager yes and shift, so he can remove my shorts and undies. He directed his member to my c*nt, and teased more juices out of me by slowly thrusting in and out. I moan and plead and threaten in return, and when I couldn't contain myself anymore, I let go and gave in to the thousand sensations that exploded within me. I fell limp, amazed at how psyched I was.

He took his time f*cking me. Having already came, I spiced the encounter up by stopping his pumps through squeezes. I remember, his eyes widened with every squeeze. He'd even bare some teeth, then close his eyes and plunge deeper...

I couldn't help but bite him on the lip everytime I came. So it was only appropriate that he bit on the shoulder when he reached his peak...

That was our first time to have sex with a fluorescent light on.

*~*

He washes himself then goes to our living room. I wash myself and join him there. We talk about love lives and broken hearts in the dark for over two hours. Before he leaves for home, he asked for water again.

I get him some.

He catches me by the sink.

We ended up doing it again there.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP