Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Cycle of Pictures and Videos

I met with a friend who just came from the US. He came bearing gifts and since I didn't have anything for him for Christmas, I decided to just borrow his cam. I went to the ladies room with it and took a few pics of my chest... I also recorded a video of myself showing choice parts.

He was happy with MY gift and thanked me for the really personal touch :)

*~*

I told what I did to another guy pal. He was so bummed for not having lent me his phone cam so I could have done the same, given that I met him for merienda after having lunch with the guy friend above.

Fast forward to several weeks later, he sends me a video of him masturbating while thinking of my cleavage.

And although I never fancied this guy... I got mighty turned on by the precum on his c0ck while I watched the video. That got me pleasuring myself two nights in a row.

*~*

And then here comes that guy friend whose cam I borrowed sending me several pics of him with Mary Palmer. And using as inspiration, one can clearly see my breasts on his laptop. He was playing with himself while watching my video.

Now i'm raring to pleasure myself again while imagining myself smothering his face with my breasts.

What can I say, when my ego gets stroked, I get stroking as well.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP